Our “founding fathers” did some good thinking, but in the end there was a convention of 56 men to write a constitution by committee, always a mistake.
* They omitted all reference to the good words within the Declaration of Independence. Thus they made no provisions by which the States might secede, nor any means by which the People might terminate their Rulership.
* They created another government of Force, for which we are paying a horrid price today.
* This was a FEDERAL government which is not limited to defense and treaties. Handing it powers over the individual people was a horrid mistake.
* They decreed that the Federal Government have total control over “Money” , yet somehow TheFed was established as the central bank, which led to the Fiat money of today.
* They created a “balance of powers”, in which they gave the People no role.
* That included a “justice system” owned and operated by FedGov.
* They failed to ban redistribution.
* They gave Federal undue powers over the States.
* They failed to state with clarity the requirements for being president. Five long years now and we’ve been unable to get rid of an alien non-citizen president whose every action is by having found the cracks in the constitution.
* They even omitted the Bill of Rights, but fortunately the States would not ratify without it.
* Thus as always they created yet another government destined to fail, as have all others failed from the beginnings of history. Those fine words “Of the People, By the People, and For the People” proved to be negated by everything this government has done since.
Everyone rants but, few even bother to think of an Action, and are sore afraid to even discuss resistance. That is because we have a government of Force, under which People are afraid to resist when they believe it will land them in some FEMA camp.
Therefore they continue to believe that somehow man can continue supporting governments of Force as the nonsensical alternative. I hope some readers will come to pay attention.
The only good alternative is to get rid of this government, either by dissolution, or by us simply waiting for this government to go bankrupt and out of business. Then, and only then, will we have a Voluntary System with True Liberty.